Tips for electric submersible slurry pump
Electric submersible slurry pump alias submersible sand pump, submersible dredge pump, submersible mud pump.
The total pump and motor are integrated into the water coaxially.
The submersible slurry pump flow parts material is Cr27%, which wear resistance performance is very good.
Bellow we will talk about some tips for using electric submersible slurry pump.
1. Before running the pump, carefully check the electric pump and cable. Make sure no damaged during transportation, storage and installation, and check whether the fasteners are loose or fall off.
2. Check if the power supply unit is reliable.
3. Check the cold insulation resistance of the stator winding of the motor with a megohmmeter to a value of not less than 50M.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the cable of the pump as the installation and lifting rope.
5. The direction of rotation of the pump is counterclockwise as seen from the water inlet. Make sure its running ok
6. The pump should into the water vertically, not allowed to lie horizontally, nor into sludge. Cut off the power when move the pump.
7. Clean the pump with clean water before put it into stock.
8. When the electric pump is not used for a long time, the electric pump should be taken out of the water to reduce the chance of the stator winding of the motor being damp.
Nowadays, the submersible slurry pump is widely used in rivers, lakes and seas, pumping sand, mud, dredging, sewage water treatment and sedimentation, etc.
We supply electric submersible slurry pump for years. Our experience engineer will select the suitable pump for your condition.
Welcome to contact us for more information.