Submersible slurry pump installation
The submersible slurry pump installation is a complicated task for new user.
And the quality of the installation has an important impact on site.
In order to reduce the failure rate and ensure the high efficiency of the equipment, you need to pay attention to the following points when installing the submersible slurry pump
Checking work before installation
(1) Check the specifications, dimensions and quality of pipes and fittings.
(2) Check whether the pressure bearing capacity of the pipe meets the requirements and perform. Water pressure test in need if necessary.
(3) Since the submersible slurry pump is often used to transport a slurry containing solid particulate, the wear resistance of the pipeline must also be considered.
Selection of pipeline diameter
The choice of pipeline should take into account the one-time purchase cost, long-term operation cost and operational reliability.
(1) Securely support the inlet and outlet pipes so that the force on the pipe does not act on the pump.
(2) The inlet pipe should be short. And the NPSH of the device must be greater than the NPSH of the pump. It is recommended to use the reverse installation method when conveying the slurry with a large weight concentration.
(3) The water outlet pipeline should be installed with a gate valve to adjust the operating condition of the pump. The valve should be installed as close as possible to the pump outlet nozzle. The pump group with a head of more than 10 meters must be equipped with a check valve at the pump outlet to prevent water from occurring during sudden shutdown. The damage caused by the overcurrent components.
Users need to correctly install the submersible slurry pump according to certain specifications. The above points should be paid attention to during the installation process to ensure the normal operation of the slurry pump and avoid the occurrence of faults, thus reducing the maintenance cost of the equipment.