Hey beautiful people,
I kid you not, raw honey is the healing face wash. It’s where health meets beauty.
Perfect skin has always been that carrot dangled in front of me, so close yet so far away. I’m kind’of obsessed with skin care and how to make skin better blah blab blah and if there’s been a blog, an article or magazine that claims to have the secret to perfect skin, I’ve probably read it. So I’ve made it my mission to share and research more on the skin care tips that work and show my skin as much love as I possibly can. Courtesy of Minimalist Beauty advice I’ve tried using raw honey as a facial cleanser and I love it, I’m hooked and my skin has changed.
I think good skin is the key to confidence, it’s something we all yearn for but it requires commitment!!! You probably wondering why anyone would even consider using honey on their face.
Well, sssshhhhh firstly, it’s the kitchen secret to great skin. It’s great for all skin types and a truck load of skin conditions:
- It is antibacterial and antimicrobial. It will get off any lingering dirt and grime that’s thinking about setting up camp on your face and creating pimples.
- It is slightly drying which means it helps soak up any pimples or oiliness.
- It is also incredibly moisturizing. Double standard, I know !!! But it’s true. Honey sinks into your skin and moisturizes like you wouldn’t believe. You don’t believe me just think “cleopatra”
- It’s great for acne, aging skin, normal skin, dry skin, hyper pigmentation, enlarged pores, sensitive skin, mature as well as dark lifeless skin. … honey loves EVERY SKIN TYPE.
- It is healing and helps repair acneic sores and scars.
- It’s 100%, absolutely, positively natural, great for your skin, and such a SIMPLE addition to your routine!
Since I started using Raw Honey which I’ve been using for about a month and a half now, I don’t get random break outs and my skin has improved significantly. It’s helped with my hyperpigmentation and I oath my scars are disappearing too!!! Honey is a natural anti-bacterial and has soothing and healing properties which make it the ultimate miracle. If you have dry skin it’s great too coz it has moisturizing and softening properties.
I use raw honey to cleanse my face in the mornings. Just splash water on your face, take the raw honey and massage it into your skin and you’ll be good to go then just tone and moisturize your face as usual. This isn’t information I just got from the Internet it’s an added step to my beauty routine which I’ve tried out for almost a month and a half now and love love love. As you can see the raw honey bottle is almost empty.
If you decide to try it out be sure to buy Raw Honey and not the honey they sell in grocery stores. That honey has been heated and stripped of all the nutrients. You can get 100% raw honey from a health shop near you!!! The best though is Manuka Honey which is like the louboutin of honey (I’m talking about the price too 😂). It’s on my wish list and if I manage to save up enough, I will try it and review it for you all.
Tag a friend who will find this article helpful and if you liked the article don’t forget to like and share with all your friends and family. Remember sharing is caring.
Click on the follow button for emails and notifications on new posts. It’s worth it, remember Health is where beauty begins.